We realize the need for our services to continue in a timely manner and have adjusted our business to accommodate your needs, as well as the safety of you and our staff. If desired, your service can be handled in a “curb-side” manner with the option of non-contact drop-off and pick-up. Using the scheduling system, you can schedule a drop-off for service of your motorcycle or scooter.
The showroom is open the hours of Tuesday – Saturday from 10 am to 6 pm. You can stop in during these hours to view and test ride* any of our new or pre-owned inventory.
Please follow these steps to complete booking your repair:
1. Go to flyingtigermotorcycles.com/service where you can select from Test Ride or Repair.
2. Click on “See Times” and choose an available date/time that works for you.
3. Fill out the form with as much information as you have.
4. If choosing curbside service, call to inform us of your arrival and leave the bike or scooter in our parking lot. If you are comfortable coming inside the shop, please feel free. Masks are required to enter the building.
5. We will contact you by phone or email with any questions, concerns, work/parts authorization, and for payment.
If choosing curbside service, pick-up will happen using the same protocol.
*Motorcycles require a valid driver’s license with motorcycle (M) endorsement to test ride. Scooters require a valid, standard driver’s license to test ride. Some consignments bikes may not be available to test ride per owner request.