We realize the need for our services to continue in a timely manner and have adjusted our business to accommodate your needs, as well as the safety of you and our staff. Until further notice, all service and repair work will be by appointment drop off only and will be handled in a “curb-side” manner with non-contact drop-off and pick-up. Using the scheduling system, you can schedule a drop-off for service of your motorcycle or scooter. Please be aware that we are not offering customer waits at this time. We appreciate your understanding.
The showroom is now open the hours of Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday from 10 am to 6 pm. You can stop in during these hours to view and test ride* any of our new or pre-owned inventory.
Please follow these steps to complete booking your repair:
1. Go to flyingtigermotorcycles.com/service where you can select from Test Ride or Repair
2. Click on “See Times” and choose an available date/time that works for you
3. Fill out the form with as much information as you have. Your work ticket will be built from this information
4. Call to inform us of your arrival and leave the bike or scooter in our parking lot. If you are comfortable coming inside the shop, please feel free. Masks are required to enter the building.
5. We will contact you by phone or email with any questions, concerns, work/parts authorization, and for payment. Please refrain from calling for status updates.
Pick-up will happen using the same protocol.
Please be aware, many of our parts vendors and supplies are on reduced staff which may lengthen repair times. We are doing our best to expedite projects and will update this page as well as our social media pages as changes occur. We truly hope for the best in the coming weeks as we continue serving the motorcycle and scooter communities. Stay safe.
*Must have motorcycle endorsement. Some consignments bikes are not available to test ride per owner.